WCF Game 3: Winnipeg Jets @ Vegas Golden Knights | 9 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
i think it will only confirm people's suspicions of it being rigged. team of cast offs in vegas winning during the inaugural year after the vegas shooting? Too much of a storybook ending to not be scripted.

And a whole lot of luck.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Fantastic hockey game, fleury the difference in the end.

tough loss for the jets but there was one encouraging sign to come out of it, they can meet the intensity of vegas...........................if they want it bad enough.

Thats up to you winnipeg.................!.....you gotta come out gangbusters in game 4, no f***in around, they push you push back.

get at em from the drop of the puck first period next game, you can do it.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
And a whole lot of luck.

Everyone gets lucky who wins a championship to some extent whether it be lack of injuries or bounces. It’s much like a no hitter. Find me a no hitter where at least 2-3 balls if they’re hit 2 feet another direction aren’t hits

Reactions: Sol and Devonator

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Pfft wow. Very fitting end.

GG to Vegas, but I have a good feeling Jets will take the next game.

Why because they finally decided to show up in the final period? Momentum doesn't exist between games. There's no carryover.

Winnipeg needs to start better. But they absolutely need their goalie to make a few saves.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Too little, way too late.
Jets played better in the third but their first two period was terrible.

You can't just show up the last 20 when it's a 60 minute game. Fleury made big stops down the stretch.

Reactions: rosenqvist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad