GDT: WCF Game 1: Chicago Blackhawks at Anaheim Ducks, SUN MAY 17, 2015, 2:00 PM CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
GDTHeader.gif

Sun MAY 17, 2015, 2:00 PM CDT | Mon MAY 18, 2015, 12:30 AM IST :p:
TV: NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

:hawks vs :ducks
[0-0] ------ [0-0]

Projected Lines

Saad - Toews - Hossa
Bickell - Richards - Kane
Sharp - Vermette - Teravainen
Desjardins - Kruger - Shaw

Keith - Rundblad
Hjalmarsson - Oduya
Timonen - Seabrook

Crawford
Darling

Maroon - Getzlaf - Perry
Belesky - Kesler - Silfverberg
Cogliano - Thompson - Fleischmann
Sekac - Rakell - Etem

Despres - Fowler
Lindholm - Beauchemin
Stoner - Vatenen

Andersen
Gibson

chicagoblackhawks2ndarysmal.gif
scoringleaders.gif

FKn4skD.png
TeDI257.png

lD3P7Al.png

Round 2 vs Wild

Round 1 vs Predators

Links

Blackhawks Twitter
Scott Powers, ESPN Chicago
Chris Kuc, Chicago Tribune
Mark Lazerus, Chicago Sun-Times
Tracey Myers, Comcast Sportsnet
CBC Preview

HUAy8fv.jpg

BobbleHeadNight*

A game? Is that where the Hawks skate around on the ice with another team for roughly 60 minutes, both trying to score goals?

I think I remember those.

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
Finally, the seried will begin! Let's win the first one on the road and then steal the next one.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Wait wait wait I thought the winner of this series was determined by who whined the most in the main board topic

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Going to be at work today. I cannot believe it.

Lets Go Hawks!

That's unfortunate. I was going to be working all day, got to work, found out the electrician that was supposed to be here won't be, so I'm gonna collect my double time until like noon then head home and watch the game I expected not to!

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Great one as usual.

Going to be watching the game at a bar in the Loop, so hope I come back here to see a jubilant crowd.

abt424

Apr 4, 2012
Austin
What's hockey?

So ready for hockey.

Part of me thinks this is one of those games where the Hawks look terrible because of the long layoff, everybody freaks out and then they win game 2.

For some reason the ducks don't worry me as much as Minnesota did, but I think that's just because we don't see them play as much.

Need to keep them off the PP as it looked deadly against Calgary.

BobbleHeadNight*

So ready for hockey.

Part of me thinks this is one of those games where the Hawks look terrible because of the long layoff, everybody freaks out and then they win game 2.

For some reason the ducks don't worry me as much as Minnesota did, but I think that's just because we don't see them play as much.

Need to keep them off the PP as it looked deadly against Calgary.

I think the first 20 minutes will be sloppy for both teams. I'm with you, not going to worry if they lose.

In fact, I won't be worried until they're down 2-0 and trailing in game 3. I could very easily see this playing out like the Blues series last year.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
I think the first 20 minutes will be sloppy for both teams. I'm with you, not going to worry if they lose.

In fact, I won't be worried until they're down 2-0 and trailing in game 3. I could very easily see this playing out like the Blues series last year.

The only thing that really worries me is that Q is playing Rundblad.

I'm sure he will be on a short leash tho.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Hawks haven't lost in 24 days so some definite overreactions coming if we lose today

Pretty much what I'm expecting from this board at this point. :laugh: To be honest, I think the Hawks lose this game. It will be the classic long lay off/come out flat game for the Hawks.

Hawks will win the series though. We need more Belt videos!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I'll be indifferent if we lose today. When starting on the road, I never expect us to win game 1. As long as we don't suffer injuries and this team plays well enough today that I can believe they can win game 2; I'm good.

Still, I'd love for us to take this game and gain home ice advantage.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I'll be indifferent if we lose today. When starting on the road, I never expect us to win game 1. As long as we don't suffer injuries and this team plays well enough today that I can believe they can win game 2; I'm good.

Still, I'd love for us to take this game and gain home ice advantage.

Yeah... though I'd love for the Blackhawks to come out firing and turn this into a statement game. The Hawks at their best compared to what the Ducks went through in the first two rounds.... it would shellshock the Ducks. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad