Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
Vegas has this. A faster team who the slow Jets can’t keep up with. Will be a great series but I can see Vegas taking this in 5 or 6. Have a great atmosphere at home and their forwards are way more skilled than Nashville’s and WPG struggled with them. Can see karlsson and March destroying Winnipeg all series. -Jb

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I didn't think that the Knights stood a chance against an experienced Kings team. They swept the series.

But there was no way Fleury could shut down the Sharks offense. Vegas won again, earning two shutouts in the process.

I feel crazy for picking against Vegas again, but once again I just can't picture them winning the series. Winnipeg is just way too deep, right? Right???

Going with Jets in 6.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Winnipeg finally plays a team in the playoffs that can actually play defense and Vegas can beat anyone. Vegas in 4.

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Peg in 7. It's a coin toss that ends with a game seven Tanev goal in OT after Karlsson fumbles a breakaway. Expecting some spectacular goaltending from both sides. Good stuff.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
If Vegas was going to end up playing Nashville, I would have picked them...but I don't like their match up with Winnipeg....I have to go with the Jets in 6.....

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Knights in 7. Byfuglien gets suspended for game 2 for puck over glass delay of game.

Sad to see they broke you and the salt is still flowing. Well, maybe it's a little funny.

Pressure's all on the Jets. Everything after round 2 is gravy for the Knights and their fans! Best of luck!

Reactions: Devonator

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
The Knights have a better 3rd and 4th line than both the Preds and the Wild and they're DEFINITELY faster than both those two teams so I could see that being a problem for the Jets. The Knights depth is better than the Jets depth and their coaching probably is too.

But I still kinda expect the Jets to win it on the strength of their core assuming goaltending holds.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
7 game series.... Cody Eakin comes back from being flipped over the glass by big buff in the 3rd period to score the series winner in OT.

Going to be a good series if we can at least win a couple I’ll be happy

Yup tough matchup for VGK. Hopefully Fleury can keep stealing them.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
this going to be a really good series; but think VGK takes this; they are speedy and don't look to make cute plays; they are fast on the forecheck and backcheck.

i have seen jets cheat for offense sometimes (not tonight though) but haven't seen VGK cheat for offense.

then again with flower in net you never know which MAF shows up; so far he is on a mission to prove to the pens that they bet on the wrong horse

Reactions: Stickpucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad