WC QRound: Russia vs. Kazakhstan

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Send Afinogenov home too. One of these days a new trophy will have to be created in Afinogenov's honor : the LVP, least valuable player. I mean he's always there, but he's nowhere to be seen. The only time he did something positive was that goal against the Czechs in 2002, but that's all.

afinogenov

Sep 17, 2004
wilka91 said:
Send Afinogenov home too. One of these days a new trophy will have to be created in Afinogenov's honor : the LVP, least valuable player. I mean he's always there, but he's nowhere to be seen. The only time he did something positive was that goal against the Czechs in 2002, but that's all.

WTF? Look how he can skate, how he moves ......

BTW, what about the 3 - 1 goal against the czech in the Quarters at the WC and the olympic games....

ARE YOU CRAZY, THIS GUY CAN SKATE LIKE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
afinogenov said:
WTF? Look how he can skate, how he moves ......
ARE YOU CRAZY, THIS GUY CAN SKATE LIKE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly! that's all he can do. fantastic skating, some nice moves ... and about 0 points per game.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
oh man ... it's the "miracle on ice II" : Russia finished 1st in the group while playing like crap : no offense, no defense, disastrous PK, sucky PP, one average goaltender ... a tie against the Swiss, a lucky win against Austria, 2 goals scored with the skate ...

oh my god

afinogenov

Sep 17, 2004
wilka91 said:
exactly! that's all he can do. fantastic skating, some nice moves ... and about 0 points per game.

wait, wait, wait..............
at the finals you will see a game winning goal assisted by afino and shot by ovechkin...... This will be the greates goal of the tournament because of afinos assist..... ;)

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
afinogenov said:
wait, wait, wait..............
at the finals you will see a game winning goal assisted by afino and shot by ovechkin...... This will be the greates goal of the tournament because of afinos assist..... ;)

it's nice to see some people still believe in fairy tales :sarcasm:

afinogenov

Sep 17, 2004
wilka91 said:
it's nice to see some people still believe in fairy tales :sarcasm:

Lets hope we can win this tournament....... Lets hope AFINO gets better and scores

afinogenov

Sep 17, 2004
wilka91 said:
and even more impressive ... 3 goals on 48 shots ... WOW :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU're RIGHT!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

I first had to think twice.................

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Well, we are first. Will play with Finland or USA or may be Latvia (but it's unreal, imo). We stay at Vienna and we have 3 days off.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
CSKA said:
O my god we need 16 Shots for one goal and that against Kasachstan ........its just painful

Yeah, and what do you say about UKR-USA 1-1? The US had 39 shots while UKR had 9 :eek:
Let's hope to play USA in the qarterfinals!

Can somebody tell me how did the 3rd period look like? Reading through the posts I get the impression that the Russians were really bad.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
TORRUS said:
Can somebody tell me how did the 3rd period look like? Reading through the posts I get the impression that the Russians were really bad.

just boring ...........belive me just boring like others 2 !

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
Have Ovechkin lived up to his hype this tourney. I saw him vs Slovakia where he played great, but have missed the other games. Any thoughts?

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Brule said:
Is Malkin playing in this tourney?

what kind of question is this?

do you have access to the Internet? :biglaugh: you've got a link to the teams' rosters in each game thread!

or go to ihwc.net, of iihf.com ... jesus, it's the 21st century, and you can't use the Internet! :shakehead

Oil_slick9416*

wilka91 said:
what kind of question is this?

do you have access to the Internet? :biglaugh: you've got a link to the teams' rosters in each game thread!

or go to ihwc.net, of iihf.com ... jesus, it's the 21st century, and you can't use the Internet! :shakehead
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

ZING #1 for wilka :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad