f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Last edited by a moderator:

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
wassup77 said:
This game is just as fun to watch as the final. And just as important too ;)

yup. I say 3-1 Finland... but could go either way.. I doubt it will be very high scoring

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Cant wait :handclap: Got class till 3:45 and the game starts at 2:15...since I want to watch the game with no spoilers that means ill have to wait till MediaZone puts the game up (on DL) and im able to watch it until I check the forums. :)

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
This will be a close, low scoring and tight checking game.

I predict sweden will win, 6-5.

SChan*

Lundqvist will stop Finland. He will yield max 2 goals. I dont hope for more or I would be disappointed in him. Comon Lundqvist.

Streaker-man

Oct 7, 2004
Finland
4-2 for Sweden with an empty netter. We´ll beat you later on then ;)

Nice to see the ol´ duo todether on the ice again. Our Jarkko-boy and Sweden´s Hedström. I´m expecting some serious chatting between these two guys.

VJR

May 4, 2005
Bonde 007 said:
Dont have any clips from the 6-5 game from 2003 ?
Now that was a game..

What are you talking about? There's never been game like that. Stop telling us your dreams....or wait.....oh my god now I can remember..but I thought...my psychiatrist told me it was only nightmare...

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
that game never took place. it was all a lie. the iraqi ministry of information can vouch for this.

won't make a prediction, when I predict it tends to go the other way.
low scoring game, neither sides really in full tune yet. exciting, emotional and see-saw at times. close with either a draw or a goal more to either side deciding the winner.

no more than 3 goals by either side.

reaper

May 1, 2005
I think Sweden is in better shape right now but won't mean they will win though. Finland have some wicked wrist shots and defenseman with great offensive skills. To win we need to be effective in scoring and Lundqvist needs to play good. Alfie will probably score a goal and either team will win with one or max two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad