WC: WC: 2024 Team Sweden Roster Talk

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Boston/Toronto will also give H.Lindholm/Liljegren.
Lindholm is the better of these, but also the one most likely to decline
😅

For some reason, my gut is telling me Hedman will come if Tampa Bay is knocked out. He seems healthy for the first time in a long time and has a contract. Also his buddy Karlsson is there. We could potentially roll:

Brodin - Dahlin
Hedman - Karlsson
Pettersson - Liljegren

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
have you ever watched hockey? Your spout a lot of nonsense.
Nylanders high in nhl are 26 points. Olofssons is 49. In wc, Olofsson had 4 points while Nylander had 2 points. Playing wise Nylander was horrendus in last wc, even got benched. Im sure you want Silfverberg on the team too.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Nylanders high in nhl are 26 points. Olofssons is 49. In wc, Olofsson had 4 points while Nylander had 2 points. Playing wise Nylander was horrendus in last wc, even got benched.
I’d agree that neither is a very good option. But Nylander is atleast a bit more versatile.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I’d agree that neither is a very good option. But Nylander is atleast a bit more versatile.
Im fine with him getting a tryout in Czech Hockey Games. We need more tryouts in Tre Kronor. Almost everytime someone fom NA comes they have free spots.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I think his skill set is best utilized on the wing. He’s a surprisingly very good boards player for his size, he’s excellent on zone exits and entries, and his playmaking from behind the net is a strength. I think his creativity is smothered a bit when he’s worried about a center’s defensive responsibilities. He’s an exceptionally defensively intelligent so I think he’ll be one of those rare wingers who does have a meaningful defensive impact on the game, but I think his talent will be best utilized as a winger. The fact that he can play center in a pinch does add to his utility though.
What is ur opinion on Zetterlund?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
What is ur opinion on Zetterlund?
I’ve often said that Zetterlund is the middle-six tweener I wish the Sharks had during our contending years. Skilled enough to play with top-6 scorers but also has a great B-game where he could be very effective on a checking line. Forechecking, defense, special teams, physicality, and 20 goals a season. He’s someone I’d like to keep around through his prime.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I’ve often said that Zetterlund is the middle-six tweener I wish the Sharks had during our contending years. Skilled enough to play with top-6 scorers but also has a great B-game where he could be very effective on a checking line. Forechecking, defense, special teams, physicality, and 20 goals a season. He’s someone I’d like to keep around through his prime.
Nice. Last year he delivered 2 of the hardest hits i ever seen against the swiss in a pre wc game. But in that WC he had some health issues. Would love to have him on the roster again.

Reactions: Juxtaposer

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Played floorball, missed the game. Judging by the result, an underwhelming performance. Anyone stood out positive or negative?

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
We need as many NHLers as possible.

Vancouver - Nashville hopefully gives us two top six fw in EP/Höglander or Nyquist/Forsberg.

Also I think Holmberg is a lock should he be available due to his history with Hallam.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
We need as many NHLers as possible.

Vancouver - Nashville hopefully gives us two top six fw in EP/Höglander or Nyquist/Forsberg.

Also I think Holmberg is a lock should he be available due to his history with Hallam.
There is also Järnkrok

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad