WC: WC 2013 Goal Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
"France's goal song is "Allumer le feu" by Johnny Hallyday. If you're not familiar with him, consider yourself lucky"

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D

I havent recognized Latvia's goalsong that can be heard in the background in this video:

If you or anyone in here knows, could you please let me know? I appreciate it a lot! :)

I think I can distinctly hear voice of Aigars Grāvers, the band is called Jumprava. Or maybe I am just imagining things. I don't know the song though. Maybe other Latvians here can help to guess the song.

Sneaking Lynx

May 12, 2013
Finland
Here's the almost complete list of the goalsongs of this year's IIHF Tournament:
Austria - Avicii - Levels
Canada - Blur - Song 2
Norway - Kjetil Kjelle - Heia Norge
France - Johnny Hallyday - Allumer Le Feu
Belarus - Gary Glitter - Rock n' roll part 2
Sweden - Tre Kronor, The Poodles - En För Alla För En
Germany - The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
Slovakia - Nech bože dá
Slovenia - Ansambel Bratov Avsenik - Na Golici
Finland - Teräsbetoni - Taivas lyö tulta
Switzerland - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't stop
Denmark - Zombie Nation - KernKraft 400 (Sports stadium chant mix)
Czech Republic - Portless - New Ride
USA -Bruce Bringsteen - Born in the USA
Russia - DJ Smash & DJ Vengerov - Only Forward
Latvia- ????????????

Sneaking Lynx

May 12, 2013
Finland
I think I can distinctly hear voice of Aigars Grāvers, the band is called Jumprava. Or maybe I am just imagining things. I don't know the song though. Maybe other Latvians here can help to guess the song.

Thanks! :) I'll search up Jumprava and listen to their songs, maybe I can find the correct one! :D

palsoft

Apr 11, 2004
Bratislava
www.hockey-live.sk
Does anyone know the name of the song playing at Hartwall Areena in intermissions? I have no idea how to describe it. It was such an easy bass tune consisting of maybe 7 tones and it goes like this: "- - ^ v v v v" (- stands for no tune change, ^ stands for higher note, v for lower note). Thank you very much if someone could help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad