Confirmed with Link: WBS have re-signed forward Adam Krause

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Of Loney, McCarron & Krause, Krause looked like the better of the three.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I've liked what I've seen of Gill, he's played more of a grinder role with WBS so far, but he's shown flashes of playmaking and vision. I don't know that I'd consider him a prospect, but he could end up being a productive player down there like Ben Street or Bryan Lerg were.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I've liked what I've seen of Gill, he's played more of a grinder role with WBS so far, but he's shown flashes of playmaking and vision. I don't know that I'd consider him a prospect, but he could end up being a productive player down there like Ben Street or Bryan Lerg were.

Yeah, I'm not saying that I think he's a prospect at this point either. I just remember really liking him during his freshman season, seemed to have a nice package of skills and grit even though he's not a big guy.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Damn, WBS should have just about a full roster now, eh? How many contracts are we up to?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
43 including Sprong & Dupuis I think. But guys like Hilbrich, Gill, Krause, DeSmith & Kostopoulos are on AHL-only deals and don't count against the NHL salary limit.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
WBS signed Barry Goers too.

Lots of D-men available for WBS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad