Way too early Stanley Cup pick

Who hoists the cup?

• Total voters

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I'm 100% certain that I have no idea on who will win the SC right now.

Maybe Dallas is playing possum like the Blues last year who knows?

The certainty levels were a joke, since picking a SC winner at this stage is ridiculous. :P

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Really torn between "Columbus" and "Columbus or Ottawa." Glad the Predators aren't an option because they're the worst team in the league and we all know they won't make the playoffs.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I predicted Vegas vs. Tampa final, and I'm sticking with that. With Vegas winning it all.
rvv7cjv.gif

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Tampa and Boston appear to me to be the clear favorites right now.

I don't trust Vegas defense but they have somehow got by with it for the past two years so maybe it is time to ignore it and just trust it.

Colorado is impressive at the top end of their forwards but the goaltending and depth concern me.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
On paper, Tampa and San Jose look good, but based on their cores playoff performances over the years, I simply cannot vote on them. Never able to get over the hump. Regular season paper tigers until proven otherwise.

Voted Carolina. They have a very talented team on paper and had an impressive first playoff run with their core last year.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm going to say Colorado over Boston.

Colorado beats Vegas and Boston beats Washington.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Thought Avalanche vs Bruins before the season and nothing I've seen thus far has made me think that it won't happen.

Both teams are loaded and Grubaruer's goaltending has been en fuego which was my only question about the Avalanche.

Gun to my head...Colorado beats Boston in 7!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad