Watch Parties in NYC

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Hey everyone-

My GF is from Tampa and is a huge bolts fan, and being that my isles are now out, I'm on the bandwagon also :)

We both live in NYC, do any of you happen to know if there will be a bolts viewing party for game 6? We'd love to watch it with some fans. Thank you and go bolts! :yo:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I believe there will be a party outside the arena with the game projected on the side of the nearby parking garage. At least there was for Games 3 and 4 I think?

Here's some info on the rules there:

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=766510

There's also bars like Hattrick's, Ferg's, etc.

Oh my bad.. in NYC! I have no idea. :)

reverendhughes

Feb 28, 2008
NYC
I live in Brooklyn and have never encountered much of a contingent of Lightning fans anywhere, even when they're playing at the Garden. That said, I would be down to meet a group out at a bar, if there are enough of us on here!

LunaticNik

Go Bolts!
Nov 9, 2010
NYC
nikw.co
Hey. We had a great turnout for game 2. We're trying to make it a regular thing. We had 12 or so bolts fans, and it's a tiny, but awesome bar with game audio.

It holds maybe 50 people, so with 12 of us, the rivalry gets fun.

Hope to see you there tonight!

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Never in a million years would I have thought there would be a lightning watch party in new york. Pretty sweet

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
That is pretty cool. It would be awesome to get a huge group together with fans in the area. I imagine that we have the same thing going on down here with other fan bases. We get ridiculous numbers of fans of other teams showing up to the Arena. I have a few friends living in NYC but I don't know if they ever go to games or anything.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
we ended up going to three monkeys for game 4 and there was a decent bolts crowd, maybe 10-15 people. a lot of rangers fans though and they played their ****** goal song when the rangers scored, which was annoying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad