Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Piece on Troy Apke from back in April.

Q. Give me a player that you look up to at the NFL level. I understand you came in as a wide receiver, so it could be a receiver, could be a defensive back – just a player that you turned on the TV that you look up to.

A. A guy that I’ve actually watched a lot of film on, I like the way he plays, is D.J. Swearinger. He plays for the Washington Redskins now. I like the way he plays and the energy he brings. I’ve watched a lot of film on him.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Reactions: CapitalsCupFantasy

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
What a loser. I’ll grant him that the logo is racist but laughing and blasting your former employer — who gave him another shot at the NFL after he got cut by 3 different teams and went sitting on his couch unsigned for 2 months during the season in 2016 — just shows this guy is a turd.

More importantly, he had no problem with the logo when he was collecting a check from the team. Good riddance.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Hmmm, should I trust the Washington Redskins and their band of cronies regarding this cheerleader/human trafficking scandal, or the New York Times with actual journalistic standards?

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The NYT employs some terrible opinion writers but in terms of reporting facts they and the Post are the best in the business. No reason not to believe them IMO

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Times has its flaws, but it's overall very reliable. When you're trying to get news coverage (not fake news) it's still the A-#1 gold standard.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
what i want to know is what cheerleaders the skins interviewed. was it also former cheerleaders like the times or was it current cheerleaders that were there

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
What a loser. I’ll grant him that the logo is racist but laughing and blasting your former employer — who gave him another shot at the NFL after he got cut by 3 different teams and went sitting on his couch unsigned for 2 months during the season in 2016 — just shows this guy is a turd.
Lol. Right on.

So a “bit” player needs to make a name for himself, because the team decided drafting a few GOOD players meant his demise?

Shocker.

Giants will end up dumping his fat ass in a nothing move (covered by no one save junkies) sometimes in late September.

Guy is a farce of a person. Much less an NFL player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad