Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
1669493343902.gif

Reactions: Devil Dancer

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This is a huge game. It's the first game of a long road schedule in which the Cap's aren't very good compared to 2015-2021 dominance. Additionally, the NJD is a hated rival that is over inflated this year. I mean they are very much improved and probably make the playoffs, but a ton of HF mainboards have them penciled as the SC favorite. I'm not buying it, no disrespect to Devils fans. I hope Ovy scores a hattrick with epic goals with Siegenthaler and Marino on the ice too. Sorry, I know a lot wish former players good luck with their new teams, I'm not one of them when they play on rival teams. I'll never forget VV being out against Boston in the playoffs either, injury or not. I agree with Hrudey's comment's about VV when he sustained his injury.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Special teams are the difference so far. But at least we dont look as old and slow as i thought we would. I guess that’ll wait till 3rd to show itself. Especially with the back-to-back

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Vivek looking solid so far. Not giving up the juicy rebounds like days of yore. Better coaching?
Better team in front of him. He sorta muffed the Ovie shot from bad angle and was arguably out of position on the Strome chance at left post. But otherwise he was very good. Made a big stop on Mojo semi-breakaway

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I’ll take that period despite being down 1-0. We went hard to the net. Good blasts from the point. PP look really good first 90 seconds. Easily could have 2-3 goals. We need to uncork 1 and a few will come. No ill will towards Vanny but i want to hang 5 on him tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad