GDT: Washington @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD) #Firetherrien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Can't wait for Therrien's press conference...."Well we played pretty well...Holtby was the difference" "We might not have had too many shots, but all of them were great scoring chance".

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Trade Price, no need for a good goalie with a team like this. He's getting us a 16ish pick rather then a top 3.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
In the meantime, at the Dodgers Stadium....

Be3MT15CQAAkBDr.jpg

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I honestly appreciate that Bergevin preaches patience. Cracking under the first sign of pressure is not what you want in a GM. That said, I feel a roster move would benefit this team.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
If you are throwing the towel then get rid of the deadweight and play the kids. I can live with kids making mistakes, at least they try

It's worse than "throwing in the towel". CBC said that Bergevin remembered a 9 game losing streak in Chicago, when fans were calling for mass trades / firing. Well, gosh darn Chicago stuck it out, and next season they won the Cup!! So, Bergevin won't be changing anyting about this team, pretty much.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
T-Ross is killing right now in the Raps game if anyone cares. Two SICK dunks in a row.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
If mb is indeed preaching patience he is laughing at us. Hell most of the games we won was because of price. We saw that disaster coming from a mile away. In their 9 game winning streak they played like crap on most nights. There was an obvious problem with the team, the boring way they played even when they win. It goes back to the losing streak at the end of last year and our awful first round in the playoffs.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
It's worse than "throwing in the towel". CBC said that Bergevin remembered a 9 game losing streak in Chicago, when fans were calling for mass trades / firing. Well, gosh darn Chicago stuck it out, and next season they won the Cup!! So, Bergevin won't be changing anyting about this team, pretty much.

there is losing and there is humiliating yourself. Our case is the latter. We're the laughingstock of the league right now

Apr 28, 2010
I honestly appreciate that Bergevin preaches patience. Cracking under the first sign of pressure is not what you want in a GM. That said, I feel a roster move would benefit this team.

Agreed. But he's being criticized for the moves that he's already made.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Duck's Kings outdoor game should be pretty wild. Better than watching the sorry ass Habs anyways.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

Jacques Martin still be here to eh...

Wont be long till ya get fire Bergevin .

Montreal isnt Blackhawks Bergy....you got a death sprial happening because player revolt,ask the fans that was here for JACQUES MARTIN...we know we what see ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad