Post-Game Talk: Washington Marion Barrys vs Toronto Rob Fords 7:07PM (Mod note: post #4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
Guys I'm sitting right by the glass where the Caps come out before and after each period. Talked to Trotz before each period. What a down to earth friendly dude.

Caps look as expected. Sluggish with 3 games in 4 nights. Is it me or are the Leafs smoking them on faceoffs?

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
Guys I'm sitting right by the glass where the Caps come out before and after each period. Talked to Trotz before each period. What a down to earth friendly dude.

Caps look as expected. Sluggish with 3 games in 4 nights. Is it me or are the Leafs smoking them on faceoffs?

Are you wearing a Leafs hoody and fist bump everyone as they went off the ice in the 2nd?

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Shut your ass up Oates with that Sid nonsense. Ovi is better and it's not really a debate. One guy slowing down and the other showing no sign. Trotz is proof that Ovi was coached the wrong way his whole career until he arrived.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

Nice. Nope, 25-23 Leafs on face offs.

MW6

Oct 21, 2011
Halland
Watching from Sweden I don't get the intermission show, but they let the feed from the announcers run (without they knowing I suppose). It's really a treat! They're bashing people left and right, Bernier mostly. Raved about Kuznetsov though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad