AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Offseason thread.

no-question-about-it-ready-to-get-hurt-again.gif

Sep 19, 2008
Getting emails telling me to buy parking for the game Sunday. "we noticed you didn't buy parking with your ticket"

Nice try 🤣

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
You'd have to give me luxury suite tickets, free f&b, and a helicopter ride in and out. Then I might think about dropping my attendance fee to a few hundred dollars.

Reactions: max21

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Somebody talk me out of thinking they’re going to lose to the Jaguars and Lions and start 0-2. Feels like every time we think they’ll take a step forward they f*** the football and find a new way to embarrass themselves.

Reactions: troyerlaw

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Somebody talk me out of thinking they’re going to lose to the Jaguars and Lions and start 0-2. Feels like every time we think they’ll take a step forward they f*** the football and find a new way to embarrass themselves.

This is understandable but I'm till picking them in WK1.

You have to believe Wentz wants some kind of revenge vs JAX after Irsay talked all that shit by dumping his team's historical failures vs JAX in Wentz's lap.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This is understandable but I'm till picking them in WK1.

You have to believe Wentz wants some kind of revenge vs JAX after Irsay talked all that shit by dumping his team's historical failures vs JAX in Wentz's lap.
Doug Pederson is a better coach than Ron and Jacksonville has weapons. They were undone last year by a historically bad coaching performance. To me this game will launch the Trevor Lawrence hype train. Fully prepared for them to go 50% or better on 3rd down and for Jacksonville to win late when the defense can’t get a stop.

I feel better about the Lions game than I do the Jags.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Agree the Jags are not going to be weekly cupcakes like years past but they and the Lions are seen that way nearly every offseason, and then the games are actually played and we're all like "oh yeah, they still pretty much suck".

We'll see.

For anyone interested here's a longer-than-necessary article on the Wilson/Sea breakup. It kind of makes both sides look a little wonky. Hard to tell if RW's obsession with winning the MVP is simply raw ambition that should be approved of, or selfishness at the expense of the team. Seattle not addressing their OL problems for his entire tenure there seems to be a legit complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad