OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Imho the outrage over the name now seems a bit over the top. Already kinda used to is. Again it is not as bad as the Wizards. At worst it is meh. Sure we'll see a crap tone of military style merch that will probably sell pretty well.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Imho the outrage over the name now seems a bit over the top. Already kinda used to is. Again it is not as bad as the Wizards. At worst it is meh. Sure we'll see a crap tone of military style merch that will probably sell pretty well.

I don’t hate the name, but the logo work is uninspiring for me.

That said, they deserve Shit Waffles until they clean house at the top.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I don’t hate the name, but the logo work is uninspiring for me.

That said, they deserve Shit Waffles until they clean house at the top.

Bolded that is fair. It would seem like a fairy tale if somehow Snyder could be ousted and a new owner helps facilitate a new stadium in DC (Virginia 2nd, MD 3rd)

Reactions: kicksavedave

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

Surprised at Ridder's position. Watched several of his games -- including conference games against less than stellar competition -- and wasn't too impressed. Also think I read that he didn't have a great Senior Bowl week.
So he's probably our guy.
HTTSW

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
They're sorry if their lack of attention to detail caused anyone to become upset.

Reactions: g00n

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wait, what? Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.
I was being serious. Not sure why the tweet was deleted but it mentioned that the Commanders had the third highest number of wins above replacement from non-QBs drafted between 2019-2021. The implication of the analysis was that Washington has drafted and built a solid team that’s well-equipped to support a QB.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Also, does this mean the handful of suckers who bought schwag with the old wrong crest now have valuable collectors items on their hands, or is it just leftover junk like the 19-0 shirts the Patriots had printed up too soon?

champ-tee-pic.jpg

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Also, does this mean the handful of suckers who bought schwag with the old wrong crest now have valuable collectors items on their hands, or is it just leftover junk like the 19-0 shirts the Patriots had printed up too soon?

champ-tee-pic.jpg
I have to believe that the "interim schwag" will someday become every bit as valuable as the warm memories this era of fans has of the Snyder ownership tenure: priceless.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

champ-tee-pic.jpg
I “obtained” a 2006 Detroit tigers World Series Budweiser bottle unopened. I’m holding as my retirement plan. Soon as that hits a cool seven figures I’m cashing that in!!

slowly checks watch….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad