Washington Caps-Carolina Hurricanes GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm rooting for Kuzy as a person but tonight I hope his skates fall apart and his stick spontaneously combusts.

Reactions: troyerlaw

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I found myself watching and rooting for the Canes now.

There my playoff team
I think they come out of the East. They are always a threat to, but honestly I think Kuzy could be their x-factor there. Their fans seem very high on him, and if he can keep things up for them and be even most of the player we know he has the potential to be that's a massive acquisition. The Canes play a strong system and have a ton of depth, but I think their problem has been a lack of top end talent to put them over the top. Guentzel we all know can be a playoff monster, and if Kuzy is whipped into shape that was a huge deadline for them.

That being said, I hope the Canes are terrible tonight of course.

Reactions: kicksavedave

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
After the caps did what was right for Kuzy, if he turned around and pulled a bird man against us, he deserves to get thrown through the boards.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I mean if it goes to an in person hearing (or Zoom), you know you are getting at least 5 games. So all things considered it wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be.

I watched the video. Seemed both really dirty and accidental. I think he just lost his mind for a minute. He certainly realized he f***ed up once he did it.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I was bummed they called up Phillips, not Frank. But i guess with so much flux right now, coaches wanted someone who already knew the system and could plug right in.

Here’s hoping team rises to the occasion. It’s a steep hill — strong opponent and missing Pro, Oshie and Wilson, and with rusty Kuemper going back in. Maybe team will surprise us. I find this year’s squad easy to root for. Effort is always there

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Frank is also just a few games back coming off injury. I want to see him too but probably wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad