Post-Game Talk (GBU): Washington Capitals at Buffalo Sabres 7PM 3/9/2020

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Would’ve been nice to have a legit second line all year. Olofsson/Kahun might be 2/3rds of that.

53-9-23
Olofsson-legit 2c-Kahun
Mojo+2 other things
LOG

wouldn't be a bad lineup if they were utilized correctly. Until Risto McCabe hems them in their own end.

I doubt anyone thinks that Ralph has maximized this team's 5v5 output with his line combinations. I'm left wondering if a modest improvement at 5v5 would have been able to move the needle with how putrid our special teams has been all year.

Reactions: Chainshot

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Kahun is a nice piece to have long term. He is that 40-50 point middle 6 forward all good teams need (several of). Hopefully he can be the Kotalik/Dumont for this team when and if we ever become good again.

Reactions: Wood Man

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Clearly they needed to make sure NO ONE was in the net by the time he buried it. :biglaugh: Nice goal, Cap.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The Sabres PP is actually good when players are actually moving instead of staying in the same spot making it easy on the PKers.

Reactions: Chainshot

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Not bad! "Welcome to the Key Bank Center" doesn't really work though, does it? Needs more syllables.

I propose changing that line to "Welcome to the home land of dejection." (Or something like that; the syllables work and it's a little more poetic).

Just a friendly suggestion. LOL!

(My favorite line is: "And in the GM's chambers
Where logic counts the least". Nice one!)

All ya gotta say is "Welcome to Pegula's KeyBank Center".

That's enough syllables.

Reactions: Tatanka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad