4. G Philipp Grubauer
5. RW Riley Barber
6. D Madison Bowey
7. D Tomas Kundratek
8. D Nate Schmidt
9. C Michael Latta

DiPauli added.

Liberati0n*

Galiev. Add Rissling I guess. I say this as someone who's never seen him play/has only read about his game, but I think it's a shame that Flemming hasn't gotten more of a chance (or earned more of a chance). I thought he had some potential to develop into a much lesser Alzner, but it seems that he gets overlooked in Hershey.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
...but I think it's a shame that Flemming hasn't gotten more of a chance (or earned more of a chance). I thought he had some potential to develop into a much lesser Alzner, but it seems that he gets overlooked in Hershey.

I agree. A few years ago when Flemming's St. Michael's team played Galiev's Saint John's team in the Memorial Cup I was much more impressed by Flemming's play than Galiev's. Sure it was just one game and Flemming was a year older but I really thought Flemming might have a decent future.

Without having seen him play since I have to think for the type of game he plays the size thing could be an issue? I'm seeing him listed as 5'11 and 185, which in juniors can be fine, but in comparison Alzner is listed as 6'2 205. I don't know...

Liberati0n*

I agree. A few years ago when Flemming's St. Michael's team played Galiev's Saint John's team in the Memorial Cup I was much more impressed by Flemming's play than Galiev's. Sure it was just one game and Flemming was a year older but I really thought Flemming might have a decent future.

Without having seen him play since I have to think for the type of game he plays the size thing could be an issue? I'm seeing him listed as 5'11 and 185, which in juniors can be fine, but in comparison Alzner is listed as 6'2 205. I don't know...

Yeah, I was under the impression that was the biggest concern. Maybe Hillen with less offense would be a better comparison, as Hillen is listed at 5'10" and gets by (in a depth role) on his mobility and hockey IQ.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Mike Weaver has always been a decent stylistic comparison for Flemming to me.

I was higher than most on him when he came out of Juniors, but his stints in Hershey haven't instilled a ton of confidence. Hopefully he's just a guy with a longer development curve due to the size/strengths deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad