Was Ovechkin Hurt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
I beleive he was faking it, he is one of those players that is a sore looser, He knew the game was over so he faked his injury, then he cries,boo hoo, what a baby, better not act like this in the NHL.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
tuckerdomi said:
I beleive he was faking it, he is one of those players that is a sore looser, He knew the game was over so he faked his injury, then he cries,boo hoo, what a baby, better not act like this in the NHL.

I believe he wasn't. Classy guys in your username BTW :lol

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
tuckerdomi said:

*PUNCH*

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
yeah you hate to see that from guys like Tucker.... now there's a "looser".

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
Considering when he left the bench, the game was still in reach, I highly doubt that... Canada scored 3 goals while he was in the dressing room.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
He is injured and won't be in the lineup for the continental cup in Szekesfehervar.
You are looser and Ovechkin kicks your ass badly!

Legolas

Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
TORRUS said:
He is injured and won't be in the lineup for the continental cup in Szekesfehervar.
You are looser and Ovechkin kicks your ass badly!

Responding in this fashion is the kind of behaviour that causes threads like this in the first place...

HockeyCritter

Dec 10, 2004
The Capitals offical website is reporting that Ovehckin will miss three weeks because of the injury . . . no details, just that he has a shoulder strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad