Warrior Vandal Stick

The Spicy Shrimp

Jul 7, 2010
Anyone have any experience with this stick? I have a friend who can get me one for 60 bucks. Seems like a good deal- nearly half off retail. I've never used a Warrior before. Are they good sticks? Durable? I play D and my 4K has been dinged up a ton over the season.

gintonic

Jan 16, 2009
Warrior sticks are great. I posted the question on here a couple years ago about them, got good responses so I bought one to try and have been using them since. Never had one break, good feel, nice kick. I'd recommend.

As far as the Vandal, I haven't used that one but based on the price point it looks like a Johnson or Anthem, both of which are good sticks for the money. If you can pick one up for 60 bucks I don't think you could go wrong with that.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
yeah gintonic is right its the anthem which i have...love that stick but hated the grip...will only buy warrior or bauer

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Yeah Warrior's are definitely durable and a quality stick from my experience.

I have a couple Dolomite's.

I do agree with the above poster about hating the grip though. One of my dolomite's has their nipple grip on it and i can't stand it. My other dolomite is without grip and i love it. But that's just personal preference i guess. I don't like any stick with grip on it, because i like to feel like my bottom hand is free to move around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad