Warrior Vandal Stick

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by The Spicy Shrimp, Mar 23, 2011.

1. The Spicy Shrimp

The Spicy Shrimp Registered User

Anyone have any experience with this stick? I have a friend who can get me one for 60 bucks. Seems like a good deal- nearly half off retail. I've never used a Warrior before. Are they good sticks? Durable? I play D and my 4K has been dinged up a ton over the season.

2. gintonic

gintonic Registered User

Warrior sticks are great. I posted the question on here a couple years ago about them, got good responses so I bought one to try and have been using them since. Never had one break, good feel, nice kick. I'd recommend.

As far as the Vandal, I haven't used that one but based on the price point it looks like a Johnson or Anthem, both of which are good sticks for the money. If you can pick one up for 60 bucks I don't think you could go wrong with that.

3. IDuck

IDuck Registered User

yeah gintonic is right its the anthem which i have...love that stick but hated the grip...will only buy warrior or bauer

4. silkyjohnson50

silkyjohnson50 Registered User

Yeah Warrior's are definitely durable and a quality stick from my experience.

I have a couple Dolomite's.

I do agree with the above poster about hating the grip though. One of my dolomite's has their nipple grip on it and i can't stand it. My other dolomite is without grip and i love it. But that's just personal preference i guess. I don't like any stick with grip on it, because i like to feel like my bottom hand is free to move around.