GDT: wardo vs new york rangers

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Would you move one of them with a plus for Eberle? Not saying it's fair value...there are a lot of rumors circling in Edm.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Would you move one of them with a plus for Eberle? Not saying it's fair value...there are a lot of rumors circling in Edm.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Eberle so no, I would not move Fleury+ for him, especially given the age and contract differences. Murphy is kind of an irrelevant discussion for me though, because I highly doubt Edmonton is looking for someone like him given the current make-up of their team/D.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Personally, I'm not a fan of Eberle so no, I would not move Fleury+ for him, especially given the age and contract differences. Murphy is kind of an irrelevant discussion for me though, because I highly doubt Edmonton is looking for someone like him given the current make-up of their team/D.

Now replace Eberle with Leon Draisaitl and you'd have my attention....but we'd have to put a package together that'd be painful....nah, I'm inclined to let it ride this year until TDL, see what's available, and see what rabbits Ronnie can pull out of his hat then and at the Draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad