TV: Walking Dead Universe (Fear, Beyond, and whatever's to come)

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know why, but i watched that final season of Fear The Walking Dead and holy shit was that bad. I can't believe a TV Network allowed that shit on the air. I know anything TWD gets ratings, but good lord that was some of the worst acting, writing, and overall worst showing in television history.

The final season in particular, the characters teleport vast distances of the United States in moments, they bring back characters to kill them off, change them completely, add weird accents, make villains the good guys, gloss over major heroic moments, create new story lines and end them all in about 5 minutes of show.

Thank god that is over. The ending in particular with Tracy, Madison and Alicia going to LA...I hope they don't appear in any other TWD show going forward...should have just killed everyone off.
Because people like you still watch it lol. Despite it being god awful you and millioms still watched it so why would they bother trying if they know people will still watch even if they put out low budget garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad