Pre-Game Talk: Waiver Wire Robbers Coming to Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I hate the Coyotes. Hope we smoke ‘em tomorrow. Won last year because some no-name goalie turned into Hasek and their second win was because the ref didn’t call an obvious infraction in OT.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
I hate the Coyotes. Hope we smoke ‘em tomorrow. Won last year because some no-name goalie turned into Hasek and their second win was because the ref didn’t call an obvious infraction in OT.
Vejmelka has a .884 sv% and a 5.54 GAA through the first two games of the season so far this year so I fully expect him to put up a shutout in this one.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Man those 2 games were so frustrating especially the first one. The 2nd one Mrazek was Mrazek and we got a terrible penalty call in OT

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Ilya Samsonov should get the start. Robertson is likely to be called up as well with Murray in LTIR with Kallgren backing up. Ritchie is lighting it up in the desert... Curious to see if we can pry Hayton? Who knows lets see.
Kallgren is starting.

Looks like we have two pre game threads going.

Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
I'll use this as the pregame as it went up first I think

I watched some of the Yotes game the other night, this is one of those games if you know what I mean! Leafs should handle them no problem, but only if they take it seriously, stay awake and don't stop skating.

Reactions: kb

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Robertson just has to keep doing what he's been doing. Hopefully not making it officially didnt hurt his confidence. There is a real opportunity for him on the wing at 2 or 3rd line. I'd be targeting to replace Engvall. He has looked like crap and clearly rushed back too soon from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad