Waffle Cup talk

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Now we're tied. This is it guys, this is for all the waffles. Let do this! Vote and win!

parliamentshark_zps21121150.jpg

Vote! Go Shark!

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Dang, Red Wings are winning now, we need to rally! Come on Sharks! Vote for me!

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
voted. Down by 2

Why can't this be the stanley cup final. This match up would be a dream with our history with the redwings.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
voted. Down by 2

Why can't this be the stanley cup final. This match up would be a dream with our history with the redwings.

I wouldn't want this to be the stanley cup final, at the moment we're down by 7. Let's come from behind and win it! We did it against the Jets we can do it again!

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Dude, you're coming off pretty desperate here...

I know you put in a lot of work on your GDTs and would like some recognition, but it rubs me the wrong way how you're thinking of PMing people and trying to use slo's work to get sympathy votes.

Have you noticed that slo didn't have a single post in the previous Waffle thread and never voted for GDTs? He didn't acknowledge this "Cup" at all, as he couldn't care less about this petty popularity contest. He doesn't make GDTs for meaningless forum recognition, he makes amazing ones for ***** and giggles, and he knows us Sharks fans really enjoy them.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Thanks everyone! It's going to be close and we need to make an effort to win this. Call in some favors, message people, and get votes wherever you can.

Also, I just realized this is the same guy who beat Slocal last year! If anything he deserved a win way more than me, so lets get some revenge for Slo! That Adventure Time GDT must have taken a ton of work and was beautiful.

I decided to tweet out a link for you.

Wasn't going to, but something changed my mind...

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Dude, you're coming off pretty desperate here...

I know you put in a lot of work on your GDTs and would like some recognition, but it rubs me the wrong way how you're thinking of PMing people and trying to use slo's work to get sympathy votes.

Have you noticed that slo didn't have a single post in the previous Waffle thread and never voted for GDTs? He didn't acknowledge this "Cup" at all, as he couldn't care less about this petty popularity contest. He doesn't make GDTs for meaningless forum recognition, he makes amazing ones for ***** and giggles, and he knows us Sharks fans really enjoy them.

Yeah sorry dude, I realize that now. We're not going to win this one anyway, c'est la vie. I was just trying to have some fun with it. I'll take Slo's example and sit this one out.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yeah sorry dude, I realize that now. We're not going to win this one anyway, c'est la vie. I was just trying to have some fun with it. I'll take Slo's example and sit this one out.

FWIW I thought it was fun to vote brigade this thing.

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
Well, it ain't over till it's over. :)

Let's go !

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
You got my votes all the way through Kirby, for a great GDT, but I have to say I really liked you Black Bear Diner one a bit more! That one probably had a little too much "local knowledge" though for the larger competition...

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad