Waffle Cup talk

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The ballot stuffing by Flyers fans is disgraceful. I mean, it's impressive that somebody compiles that info but anybody can do that. There are few souls that could put together that Star Wars poster.

And the Pens one is good but it's not Star Wars

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Once you get past the current lineup the flyers one is the same one as the last time the teams played with 1 new nugget of info. It's a rolling repository that gets recycled each time teams matchup. Feels more like a TOS agreement than a topical GDT to me.

[X] I AGREE
[ ] I DO NOT AGREE
[X] Do not show this to me again.

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
Once you get past the current lineup the flyers one is the same one as the last time the teams played with 1 new nugget of info. It's a rolling repository that gets recycled each time teams matchup. Feels more like a TOS agreement than a topical GDT to me.

[X] I AGREE
[ ] I DO NOT AGREE
[X] Do not show this to me again.

The only reason why the Flyers are in this discussion in the first place is because of the shallowness of the Metropolitan division...

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Shouldn't this be voted on by the moderators? I mean, you guys do enough already, but it's only fair and can't take too long

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Shouldn't this be voted on by the moderators? I mean, you guys do enough already, but it's only fair and can't take too long

I agree.

But man, English's GDT was great. Cammy and Harrold's faces get me every time

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

I think it's meant to be for fun. Why English deserves the love.

Though the Penguins one was pretty good too. Better then the Flyers one which is exactly as RG described.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
The NJ Devils - No fans (Except on HF Boards :naughty:)

Fun Fact - Devils message board has the 7th most amount of posts amongst the forums. Leafs, Habs, Canucks, Oilers, Rangers and Bruins are the teams ahead.

Edit: I also think other fans on here probably realize this too. Everytime there's a Devil's trade on the mainboard it gets swarmed by Devil posters LOL.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think I was one of the first people to vote the other night, we were down by one then. Think we're up by 5 as of a couple minutes ago.

When does the poll close?

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
I only just clicked on this thread because after seeing it for like a week i finally gave into curiosity and wanted to know what a waffle cup was.

And now i find out apparently i'm nominated for it or something, oops :laugh:

I'm honoured though guys, thanks :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I only just clicked on this thread because after seeing it for like a week i finally gave into curiosity and wanted to know what a waffle cup was.

And now i find out apparently i'm nominated for it or something, oops :laugh:

I'm honoured though guys, thanks :laugh:

Lmao you just figured out you are apparently in the second round of best GDT of the year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad