Waffle Cup talk - Western Conference Final - Open until 5:44PM CT

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I wonder how many players saw the Avengers GDT. Blum did, but I wonder if he told other guys about it :laugh:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I wonder how many players saw the Avengers GDT. Blum did, but I wonder if he told other guys about it :laugh:

I'm not sure if he actually saw the whole GDT or just the picture of him as Falcon.

But yeah it would have been pretty funny if the rest of the team saw their pictures.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
slocal from San Jose's forum is a GDT legend. Doesn't he win every Waffle Cup? I don't know, but I'd have to assume he's a graphic designer for one of the Silicon Valley companies. Wonder how long he spends on some of his more detailed GDTs.

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com

One has to wonder whether the players on other GDT powerhouses actually see any GDT from their respective teams... I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Shark player or two that actually had a look at their own GDTs.

slocal from San Jose's forum is a GDT legend. Doesn't he win every Waffle Cup? I don't know, but I'd have to assume he's a graphic designer for one of the Silicon Valley companies. Wonder how long he spends on some of his more detailed GDTs.

Slocal led the Sharks to two Waffle Cup Finals, both of which are head-on matchups vs. the Habs. The last Waffle Cup Final is the proof that the Sharks can be beaten... if only with another masterpiece from the Habs' part.

But even without Slocal, the Sharks can still go deep in the Waffle Cup playoffs.

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
Wild advances...

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1704323

waffle-cup-bracket-2014-round-3_zpsf9523c10.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad