OT: WAFFLE CUP Revival (GDT awards)-Link Provided Within

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi everyone,

I’m transferring this from the National Hockey League Board.

As many of you are aware, I appreciate those who create GDT’s and enjoy making the odd one myself.

I’ve checked with the Administrators to make sure I wasn’t disrespecting the legacy of the Past Member who used to handle this project each off-season.

There doesn’t appear to be an issue so I’m bringing back the Waffle Cup, but perhaps in a different way than it’s original form. I figured I’d keep the name in order to avoid any confusion and honour the original creator.

I honestly don’t know how the original competition was laid out, but my thought is to have a few distinct categories. I’m expanding the scope in order to recognize more of the Members we have here who dedicate their time & effort for us to have GDT’s.
  1. TV/Movie Based Theme
  2. Animation/Comic Strip
  3. Information Provided - This is where I see @kingsboy11
  4. Open (not included in the above)

Please feel free to offer any suggestions as I get this Project resurrected.

If anyone can let me know who the Member was that originally handled the Waffle Cup, please let me know so that I can give proper credit.

This Post is just for a heads up in preparation for the start of the competition.

Hopefully it will be enjoyable for people to see the great work done this past Season by our talented folks here.

I’ve created a Thread in The Lounge, with more information:

WAFFLE CUP Gallery 2021 (January through playoffs)

For those interested, I’m starting to place the Nominations from Team Boards who completed this step.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad