Confirmed with Link: VV traded to Leafs for Lehtonen

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Wasn't that the point of signing Michael Del Zotto?
MDZ played very good in the last two games and he had enough good matches. He has good first pass, vision. His problem is defense, it isn`t so ideal. Maybe it`s reason why he began to play with Gavrikov.
What`s happen Vehvilainen, we have Kivlenieks and after KHL season Tarasov`ll come. Maybe in this season. Because of Salavat Yulaev will play with Ak Bars . Btw if you would have spare time I recommend this PO series. The Green Derby - the best what it can be in KHL. And you`ll see Voronkov. :)

Last edited:

6zag

Apr 30, 2016
I like it. Lehtonen hasn't gotten much of a chance in the Leafs in my opinion, and it's not like we need VV either. Upside is there, could also be nothing though ofcourse but I'm optimistic.

Reactions: VeseleTlacovky

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Lehtonen could be decent pick up for you guys. He didn’t look bad or out of place when he got into games this season just a bit inexperienced with the NA game.
He just simply wasn’t one of our best 6 Dmen this year. If he was younger or signed to term we probably would have kept him cause there is potential there.

I hope he works out well for you guys.

6zag

Apr 30, 2016
So what are we getting here jackets fans?

He looked extremely promising in Liiga, but hasn't been able to transfer his game over to NA rinks as of yet. Who knows if he ever will. Basicly same situation as Lehtonen but a goalie instead of defenseman, in my opinion anyway. So we just switched bingo tickets.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Wow. I can't believe VV got traded. Yeah, he probably should have had that goal against Dallas, but it was his first NHL game. I didn't think it would get him traded.

Reactions: Iron Balls McGinty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad