GDT: Vs San Jose Sharks

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Nope.... Hopefully next season we'll have a coach with a clue.
Hard to believe that DeBoer can survive losing at home in a critical game to a bad Sharks team finally getting their first win against Vegas and coming from behind, and with Vegas getting a 1:30 4-3 PP as well.

Yeah, there were injuries, but this season featured much of the same old shit from the rest of DeBoer era which never got better, and there is no reason to believe that they will get better while he's at the helm.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hard to believe that DeBoer can survive losing at home in a critical game to a bad Sharks team finally getting their first win against Vegas and coming from behind, and with Vegas getting a 1:30 4-3 PP as well.

Yeah, there were injuries, but this season featured much of the same old shit from the rest of DeBoer era which never got better, and there is no reason to believe that they will get better while he's at the helm.
My biggest hope everything aside is LT bounces back.... he was crushed.

Reactions: Vegas07

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
My biggest hope everything aside is LT bounces back.... he was crushed.
That which does not kill you makes you stronger, or something like that.

But LT seems to have that personality that something like this will make him mad more than sulky. Plus, I think he's about to realize if he hasn't already that his AHL days are over.

Reactions: hangman005

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Don Cherry could get more out of this team than PDB next season.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Was extremely frustrated with Eichel today. Blind back passes right into a Sharks skate with no one near him. Dump it in at the very least. Unlike Sinbin's spray and pray this was pass and pray. He also is not the guy you put in the shootout with the season on the line right now.

He'll be much better next year but watching him today was a pain in the ass from the stands.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Was extremely frustrated with Eichel today. Blind back passes right into a Sharks skate with no one near him. Dump it in at the very least. Unlike Sinbin's spray and pray this was pass and pray. He also is not the guy you put in the shootout with the season on the line right now.

He'll be much better next year but watching him today was a pain in the ass from the stands.
I know early in third I got frustrated watching him recieve the puck in our zone, dawdle with it for a few seconds, by which time San Jose were in position to stop us clearing the zone. It didn't cost us that time, but just being the lackidadical in our end really frustrates me. He's not the only one who does, everyone does it... and far too often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad