Pre-Game Talk: Vs. Minnesota Wild 01/31/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homesick

Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
One thing I will say about Minny and their fans. I haven't seen a **** tonne of how good they think they are on the mains, unlike some other teams. But I don't visit the Mains or other sites often. So excuse me if I'm incorrect about that.
No they're pretty humble when it comes to their record. Now if we're talking about Brodin, Scandella, Spurgeon, or Dumba thats another story. They seem to be convinced that they're all legit #2 defenseman and want a kings ransom for anyone of them on the main trade/rumour thread

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Feels odd craving Oilers hockey this late in the season. The last few days have been an antagonizing wait for the game against the Wild.

Excited about this one, two of the best teams in the WC currently going head-to-head. If Kuemper indeed starts then that gives us a very good chance of grabbing this one.

McYoungGuns

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton,Alberta
Feels odd craving Oilers hockey this late in the season. The last few days have been an antagonizing wait for the game against the Wild.

Excited about this one, two of the best teams in the WC currently going head-to-head. If Kuemper indeed starts then that gives us a very good chance of grabbing this one.

I know what u mean , I was super sad that we weren't playing today and then I smiled to myself thinking , look how far our boys have come , making us care about hockey , the game not just the how good th top 5 is in the up coming draft :cry: I promised I wouldn't cry :cry::cry::cry:

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
The Wild have the most points in the league since December 1st.

21-3-2 :amazed:

Good news is we have the 4th most in the same time frame. 16-5-6

We can take this ******* down.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The Wild have the most points in the league since December 1st.

21-3-2 :amazed:

Good news is we have the 4th most in the same time frame. 16-5-6

We can take this ******* down.

Exactly.

**** them. Why not us? If they beat us, they'll have to earn it. Let's go bully them and take the fight to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad