GDT: vs. Mighty Ducks Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Scarface*

you being serious brah?
No sir. He selanne is so washed up and he was great back in the day. Nowadays only a PP player who gives away.
should learn to quit and give the game away.

I was quoting an earlier post in the other GDT at the beginning and then replayed with my own comments there. It's deep and selanne should learn how to quit it already. He doesn't understand it anymore

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
posted this in the last one but then tml scored and thread blew up haha so i'm sure a ton of ppl missed it!

was wondering if anyone knew where i could find that gif of lupul pumping the maple leaf on his chest at the all star game when he got boo'd when being introduced

was awesome to see him pumped to be a leaf!

I would like to see that as well. In the mean time:

tumblr_lygsffcdXU1qlqu25o1_500.gif

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
LOL at the media saying Gardiner is on the hot seat. He has been solid throughout the last few games. The media will say anything to gain attention.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
LOL at the media saying Gardiner is on the hot seat. He has been solid throughout the last few games. The media will say anything to gain attention.

How solid though?

Phaneuf and Franson are better, and Rielly looks like he's going to be better.

Why not move him?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
but to me - the first period wasn't even that bad. Yes we had two shots (17 minutes a part) but the ducks had 5. so it's not like the ducks had 15+ shots and we had two. it was a low shot affair. (and the Ducks stream even had scoring chances. the ducks had one (the one they scored on). so we weren't really "outplayed."

then the second period was better than that. so we just have to keep pushing.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Amazing - Gardiner, Kessel, Phaneuf, Lupul
Good - Rielly, Kadri
Average - Gunnarsson, Ranger, Orr, Bolland, Mcclement, Leivo
Bad - Franson, Smith
Terrible - Ranger
everyone else was unnoticeable

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
How solid though?

Why not move him?

Because Gardiner has the raw talent to be amazing in this league. He needs to clean up his act in the defensive zone.

Keep calm and let Jake play. He is only 23 years old for goodness. People always judge a book by its cover :shakehead

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
How solid though?

Why not move him?

No point moving him for assets unless its something we actually need. I'd argue we dont need picks/prospects right now. Not for Gardiner. Need a similar player at forward.

to trade him that would require us to get offers for him that were worthwhile. I personally dont think we should trade him

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
How solid though?

Why not move him?

Franson can barely skate and doesn't play actual defense any better than Gardiner does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad