GDT: Vs Los Angeles - Can we score a goal?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Chalkboard.jpg

Not really Eichel... his name just worked best here. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Greeting Vegas fans!

2 of us are visiting Las Vegas Feb 26 for a week and wish to attend some games. Is Ticketmaster/Stubhub/Craigslist the standard way to get tickets? Or is there other options?

Many thanks!

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Greeting Vegas fans!

2 of us are visiting Las Vegas Feb 26 for a week and wish to attend some games. Is Ticketmaster/Stubhub/Craigslist the standard way to get tickets? Or is there other options?

Many thanks!

Get the app called AXS - it is a ticket exchange for season ticket holders (I sell about 20% of my tickets when I can't go due to work) to sell their tickets. I usually price mine 20% below apps like Stubhub.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Fire Deboer.

The defense just plain sucks. How many breakaways did they get?

Theodore needs to stop trying to dangle guys in overtime. This is not the only time he has done this.

This team is broken.

They are playing like a team that no longer is listening to their coach.

This coaching staff needs to go.

Last edited:

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Vegas fans, how is Eichel looking so far? I see he got a point tonight! If he remains healthy, you guys are going to be a real threat to win it all.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas fans, how is Eichel looking so far? I see he got a point tonight! If he remains healthy, you guys are going to be a real threat to win it all.
About where I'd expect from someone who hasn't played in about year. Hasn't been horrible or great, jut needs to get back into the game and get the timing back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad