GDT: vs. Flyers

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
How boring are most of your threads???? VERY...

I agree, dave, thanks for letting me vent my agitations, , and i know they come out at others, and i dont mean to that... But i do take my team seriously, maybe too much so, but how many times do i have to hear the T A N K word?:rant:

um actually jstaal you were committed to the tank

yup, Jordan hurt... ok, im in on the tank.. but want eichel, and still will root hard..

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=94768781&postcount=172

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
This team is so depressing. At this point i could careless if they moved to moosejaw.

When i was little, i remember being excited about Forslund responding to my email about "why do the canes always win when it doesnt matter in the second half." 12 years later, nothing has changed.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
you probably don't know this but roller hockey is HUGE in latin countries and i'd like to introduce them to ice hockey i think it would take off. i would bet on this thats how sure i am. i have taken a lot of mexican, central american, and south american friends to hockey games and they ALL have LOVED IT. that's because it's a bit like soccer but better in every imaginable way. and the players aren't ******* (for the most part, excluding crosby and his ilk). i coudln't get any to admit to it, but i could tell deep down they were all starting to like hockey better than soccer.

Fellow Pens fans,

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
This team is so depressing. At this point i could careless if they moved to moosejaw.

When i was little, i remember being excited about Forslund responding to my email about "why do the canes always win when it doesnt matter in the second half." 12 years later, nothing has changed.

Hmm what did he say?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad