Pre-Game Talk: Vs caps Tuesday

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Very interesting moves and news from practice. Chisholm down with Stanley and Beaulieu practicing as forwards. If Dillon isn't ready to go it looks like they'll have Heinola and Samberg in the lineup which would be very exciting.

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
I’d like to see the d pairs be this, even for one game:
Morrissey-Demelo
Dillon-Schmidt
Samberg-Pionk

Keep everyone at 18-22 mins.

I know Demelo and Dillon played in San Jose together. I wouldn’t mind seeing:

Morrissey-Schmidt
Samberg - Pionk
Dillon - DeMelo

I don’t see a single weak pairing…

I also do wonder given Stanley’s “value” across the league and our LHD depth that maybe if the right deal came around for a younger forward that it wouldn’t be something we’d look at.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Totally miss that show. :laugh:

I hope you're watching Curb then!
urb.png

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Very interesting moves and news from practice. Chisholm down with Stanley and Beaulieu practicing as forwards. If Dillon isn't ready to go it looks like they'll have Heinola and Samberg in the lineup which would be very exciting.

It's a crazy time to be coaching. You might have one or two set lines and d pairings and then you are trying to figure out which parts go where.

So the Jets have Dillon and Comrie on Covid protocol, Suess and Svetchnikov are recently injured, Wheeler is travelling with the team but still injured, Gustafsson's on IR, and a bunch of guys have been sent to Iowa, while Harkins is in transit, whatever that means. Stastny is somewhere.

It will be interesting to see who ends up where. If Lowry chooses to go with 7 d-men or not.

I know that John Carlson is out for the Caps and my hockey pool, with Covid.

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I hope Lowry leaves Perfetti in for at least a few games. Give him a chance to make adjustments and develop some chemistry with his linemates. How he plays at that point would give us a better indicator of his NHL readiness.

Heinola I think will be highly motivated to be at his peak when (or if) he gets slotted in for a Jets game. He is seeing D prospects around him that could be passing him .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad