Pre-Game Talk: vs blues sunday afternoon

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Let’s hope it doesn’t get cancelled…

I don’t have a foggy clue how the lines will shake out prior to puck drop with injuries, though.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
That would suck if Svech is out just as the line was reunited - didn’t like Ves’s game at all

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nope don't like Copp on the #1 PP, just put all our best players out on PP #1 already. Maurice never did it and i guess Lowry won't either. Scheifele, Dubois, Connor,Ehlers and Pionk.

Reactions: Adam da bomb

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
Top pairing Stanley on his offside, unescapable Beaulieu. :eek:.

Maybe now's the time to pause the season :sarcasm:

At the risk of sounding really pessimistic, I believe that a pause in the season as a result of covid infections/positive tests (omicron variant is extremely transmittable) is inevitable. I also believe that the NHLPA will recommend that their members not participate in the Olympic Winter Games that is, if the games aren't postponed (another real possibility in my opinion). Anyway, let's hope that Nate Schmidt has something innocuous and let's get tomorrow's game in. Looking forward to Lowry's second game at the helm. Cheers.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Any idea what happened to Svechnikov? Just watched his last shift and I didn't see anything that looked too bad.

Maybe the slash from Schultz towards the very end?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well sounds like Gus is day to day which is good but Svech is longer. Sounds like Schmidt was sent home due to not feeling well. Hopefully he doesn't have the virus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad