GDT: Vs Bawston Broons

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I had to leave the room during the power play, came back after it was over, and realized we didn’t score. I knew I wasn’t going to miss anything.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Panda freezes the puck when there isnt an attacker anywhere nearby, and can't get his glove on it when they are in his face.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If this team wants to make the playoffs, they need to fire the coaching staff and hope this team gets a new coach bump.

Otherwise they are nothing more than a 9th place team. Heck I can even see them dropping further than 9th.

Defense sucks. Offense sucks and goaltending sucks.

Reactions: Genny Screamer

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Umm, I think we all agree that is their 2nd or 3rd issue. Issue number one is Mr. Spott and his power kills.
I laughed at Deboer going on about it's been ages since we scored on the powerplay. No shit I wonder what thing that could be done now to drastically increase our chances of scoring.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Even the (lousy) announcers noted how structured the Bruins were and how we can't pass tape to tape and it leads to turnovers. Just so frustrating to watch, making every other goalie look like the second coming of Patrick Roy because we can't score on the power play and so the other team just packs 4 or 5 defenders around the goalie so we just wander around the outside until we turn the puck over. And play plugs like Koleslaw against the other teams first line.

Some stats:
Roy, Dadanov (despite playing on the first line) no goals in how many games???
Karlsson - 2017: 43 goals, 2022: 7 goals (so predictably always looking and looking to pass instead of shooting.

Enough said about our below average goaltending.

Have to wonder if players are tanking to get rid of PDB.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Marchessault, Carrier & Brossoit are the only players that haven't been smoldering garbage the past half dozen games or so.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Marchessault, Carrier & Brossoit are the only players that haven't been smoldering garbage the past half dozen games or so.

Eichel gets a pass - and Smith has been our best player for a month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad