Speculation: Voynov suspension over, playoff eligible

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
didnt the nhl say his suspension wasnt served if he was under contract and playing in the KHL? Not finding it right now but I swear I read that.

I remember reading the same thing. I do however think he should get a shot somewhere in the nhl. He has paid for what he did despite the hate he and his team he goes to will get

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
I remember reading the same thing. I do however think he should get a shot somewhere in the nhl. He has paid for what he did despite the hate he and his team he goes to will get

So I'm guessing you'd also be fine making Peters the coach of your team years down the road once he's 'paid his price'?

Reactions: Kallio

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Winning trumps all, pardon the pun...

Some desperate team will sign him for sure .

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
So I'm guessing you'd also be fine making Peters the coach of your team years down the road once he's 'paid his price'?
Look if u ask me the truth was not known as the cop testimony was tainted due to there being no interrupter for Marta. If your fine with someone being interviewed in a different language then her native tongue more power to u. I am not

TK

Feb 26, 2019
Look if u ask me the truth was not known as the cop testimony was tainted due to there being no interrupter for Marta. If your fine with someone being interviewed in a different language then her native tongue more power to u. I am not

Why would you want someone to interrupt her? She already had the shit kicked out of her by Slava and you want to throw that on top? That's cold man.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
and what ? he should have risked going to jail for years instead He spent minimum time in a luxury jail for whatever he did The justice system seems ok with it so what make anyone else think there better then the courts

What are you even arguing here? Your original argument was that you don't believe he did anything wrong because his wife didn't have an "interrupter". I said he clearly did as he plead no contest and then you spout something about me pretending i know better that the courts? Why are you moving to goal post of your original argument? Stay on topic. Nobody argued anything about his sentence or the court decision.

If you are arguing that he pled no contest even though he did nothing to avoid a harsher sentence, why wouldn't his wife just take the stand with a proper interpreter and clear the whole thing up? Then he gets zero jail time. I am sure since this was at a party he would also have had all the other witnesses come to his defense.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Why would you want someone to interrupt her? She already had the **** kicked out of her by Slava and you want to throw that on top? That's cold man.
the cops had to get a statement on what happen They talk to her in english Marta speak fluent russian and was not fluent in english This is to me is a issue If ur fine with it more power to u I am doubting the cops testomony as totally true due to language issues I believe its closer to marta statement after

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I understand that he has paid his dues for what he did and everyone makes mistakes but I don’t want a player on my team that made this type of mistake .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad