Voting: Best Players of the Carolina Hurricanes 2014-2015

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
This is a voting to determine the best players of the Carolina Hurricanes last season and their ranking versus each other. In order to participate, send me a PM with a list of the 5 players you consider the best on your team in the order you would rank them. The point system I am going to use: 5 points for every 1st place vote, 4 points for every 2nd place vote, 3 points for every 3rd place vote, 2 points for every 4th place vote and 1 point for every 5th place vote. Rankings posted in the thread will not be considered, PMs only. Please put "Carolina Hurricanes" in the "Title" field of your message.

Looking for forward to your ballots!

EDIT:

Two questions keep coming up, so a clarification is in order:

1) The voting is open until Saturday, July 25th. You can still send in your ballot on that day. Don't complain if I don't count your vote when you send it in on Sunday 26th or later.
2) We're ranking the players' performances in the 2014-2015 season, so it doesn't matter whether a player is still with the team now or not.

Last edited:

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010

1) The voting is open until Saturday, July 25th. You can still send in your ballot on that day. Don't complain if I don't count your vote when you send it in on Sunday 26th or later.
2) We're ranking the players' performances in the 2014-2015 season, so it doesn't matter whether a player is still with the team now or not.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

Serious question: is it ok if we literally make up player names?

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Voting Results

6 ballots received. Thanks to the voters. A table based on 6 ballots doesn't make a lot of sense, but here is the voting result: Justin Faulk 27 points, Eric Staal 20 points, Jordan Staal 14 points, Elias Lindholm 10 points, Jeff Skinner 4 points, Victor Rask 4 points. Players who appeared on one single ballot only omitted.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad