Vote for the Habs - 2015 All-Star game

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
http://nhl.com/votehabs

We should all vote for the same 6 Habs to give the best possible chance of getting the players on the team. I suggest:

F: Galchenyuk, Plekanec, Gallagher/Parenteau
D: Subban, Markov
G: Price

All opposed?

Can we all vote for Rene Bourque and try to pawn him off on Toronto as an all-star a la Mike Komisarek

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
Voted 10x for Max Pacioretty, Tomas Plekanec, Alex Galchenyuk, PK Subban, Andrei Markov & Carey Price, vote for them, would love to see more then 1 or 2 Habs get in this year.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Right now Patches is 4th among forwards behind Crosby, Kane and Toews

Price and Subban are both #1 in their positions!

savard95

May 9, 2014
Montréal
Right now Patches is 4th among forwards behind Crosby, Kane and Toews

Price and Subban are both #1 in their positions!

Markov is 6th for the D's.

Pleky is 10th forward.
Chuck is 17th. :yo:

We could see 3-4 players from the Habs maybe, I don't know how it'll end up like, but let's just keep voting for them lol

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Honestly Id rather see guy's like Price and Markov rest and be ready for the 2nd half of the season, instead of a overrated circus show.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Well, we are first overall so... of course lots of Habs at the all-star game!

Price is a no-brainer.

Pacioretty should feel pretty secure.

Subban... has the name value. Not sure his season is all-star worthy but he'll be a riot at the ASG.

After that it gets a bit more tenuous...

Galchy, sure he'd be great in the skills, not sure he's an AS yet. He'll get there, numerous times.

Markov, heh, I like him, but his last ASG was in 2009, is he really more deserving now?
He didn't go nearly often enough as he should have though.

Plekanec... 17 points in 22 games is really good for him, he had his highest finish for the Selke last year, his stock is definitively on the rise league wide as people realize what an awesome tool he his.... not sure about AS worthy. But if he EVER has to go, I've got a feeling it's this year or never.

EDIT: Just realizing, Tomas Plekanec is almost PPG and still one of the top defensive forwards in the game. THAT, my friends, is the kind of piece you need on ANY contending team.

If they still do that, Sekac to the YoungStars game.

Also, Michel Therrien if we lead the conference when the rosters are set!

Last edited:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Honestly Id rather see guy's like Price and Markov rest and be ready for the 2nd half of the season, instead of a overrated circus show.

They'd play 20 minutes of the least intense hockey ever, while relaxing and partying with players from all over the league. Anyone going to the ASG will be fine.

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
Price & Plekanec are the only ones who really deserve it IMO. Maybe Markov.

Deserving of all-star game? I mean, in theory, it's all good and fun to reward the players who do good, but really, the all-star game is the place to send skilled and fun players that the younger crowd wants to see. I also voted Plekanec but I don't expect him to be there, and frankly, I don't think it's is place.

Subban, even though he's not having is best season, is built for the all-star game. Flashy on and off the ice, big charisma, everyone wants to see him. The all-star game needs him and he should be there. It's good for the league.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Deserving of all-star game? I mean, in theory, it's all good and fun to reward the players who do good, but really, the all-star game is the place to send skilled and fun players that the younger crowd wants to see. I also voted Plekanec but I don't expect him to be there, and frankly, I don't think it's is place.

Subban, even though he's not having is best season, is built for the all-star game. Flashy on and off the ice, big charisma, everyone wants to see him. The all-star game needs him and he should be there. It's good for the league.

Should send Galchenyuk then. He would be a thrill to watch do the skills competition thing. And the shootout.

If I had to guess Price will go and probably Subban like you said. Unless Chucky goes for the young stars game (might not qualify anymore? Not sure).

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
These voting platforms have taken a page from the way elections used to be handled not so long ago: vote early and vote often. So meaningful to get voted in. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad