Vote for Taylor Hall for Pacific Captain!

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
Didnt see a thread for it, so I thought Id make one. Lets get Hall to be the captain of the Pacific division in this years ASG!

As of right now, John Scott is leading the Pacific division in votes :)shakehead). Lets all start voting and get Hall to be the leader. You can vote up to ten times a day. Lets do this.

(Please no sarcastic remarks, or Hall bashing)

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Didnt see a thread for it, so I thought Id make one. Lets get Hall to be the captain of the Pacific division in this years ASG!

As of right now, John Scott is leading the Pacific division in votes :)shakehead). Lets all start voting and get Hall to be the leader. You can vote up to ten times a day. Lets do this.

(Please no sarcastic remarks, or Hall bashing)

no sarcastic remarks? as oiler fans, that's all we have left.

serious question. you think we should vote for hall just because he's an Oiler?
even him "winning" wouldn't make me feel any better about the reality of the org.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
lets vote in eberle so his trade value goes up

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
no sarcastic remarks? as oiler fans, that's all we have left.

serious question. you think we should vote for hall just because he's an Oiler?
even him "winning" wouldn't make me feel any better about the reality of the org.

Ahah fair enough.

Yes and no. I think its our duty as fans to vote our best player into the all-star game. And its not like Hall has had a terrible season (individually). Stats-wise, he is scoring at an all-star clip.

I understand we arent having a great season, but voting for your players has always seemed like a fun thing to do as fanbase, and this would be a little victory in otherwise god awful season.

Just trying to have fun with it. Obviously you dont have to if you dont want too.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Creating this thread and then writing 'no sarcasm' is like inviting Augustus Gloup into the chocolate factory and telling him not to eat anything.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
Creating this thread and then writing 'no sarcasm' is like inviting Augustus Gloup into the chocolate factory and telling him not to eat anything.

Sorry, for trying to have a positive thread for our best player this year :laugh:

Board has become extremely cynical lately (Not without good reason).

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
Hall will definitely make the All Star game regardless of votes

Would rather vote McDavid so I can see them both there

:handclap::handclap:

Say no to John Scott :help:

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Yeah, sorry guys. I'm all aboard the John Scott train. Nothing would amuse me greater than him ending this stupid voting contest as number one on the voting list.

The NHL wants to make this a fan vote? Well they better be happy with us voting in whoever we damn well please! Plus, Scott's a pretty funny guy and I think he'd run with it.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Yeah, sorry guys. I'm all aboard the John Scott train. Nothing would amuse me greater than him ending this stupid voting contest as number one on the voting list.

The NHL wants to make this a fan vote? Well they better be happy with us voting in whoever we damn well please! Plus, Scott's a pretty funny guy and I think he'd run with it.

Great idea.
The All star game is a joke anyway so voting in someone like Scott is perfect.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Adrian Dater @adater
NHL's Bill Daly to Bleacher Report on John Scott/ASG :"If you have a fan polling system, and voting is legitimate, you honor the results."

why not john scott? it doesn't matter if he "deserves" it. the all star game is a joke anyway. john scott as captain would be fun.

I'm going to go now and vote for both Hall and Scott.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
was going to vote Scott but it looks like he's going to win in a landslide so I threw some votes at Hall

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I want John Scott to be the starting winger on the team. Then the NHL can see how stupid it is to let fans decide who the starters are.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I remember the NHL kicking up a stink the last time this happened and "adjusting" some numbers... I guess they learned their lesson.

I only regret that there isn't someone even more ridiculous to vote in, like Boogaard.

ALTHOUGH, to be fair, in a 3v3 format... John Scott will probably get walked around pretty hilariously.

The NHL didn't like players drafting the teams because people felt bad for the guys getting picked late I guess. I think they should do something purely hockeytastic like make everyone throw their sticks in the middle and blindfold a celebrity guest to toss sticks on each side.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad