Prospect Info: Vote for Ben Hutton for the Hobey Baker Award #VoteForBenny

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Wow 9 goals 16 points in 20 games for D-man.. On the stats he deserves it... Anyone actually watched him play or heard scouting reports?

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Wow 9 goals 16 points in 20 games for D-man.. On the stats he deserves it... Anyone actually watched him play or heard scouting reports?

He is a big dman with size (6'3 200), excellent offensive instincts, a great shot and really quick feet.

Last season when I watched him play he reminded me a bit of Edler in playing style, great offensively, more accurate shot, and will focus on positioning but can drop an anvil if he wants to physically.

This year he looks even better but as Tiranis and Avalanche have noted, he needs to calm down and move his feet a little less in the defensive end.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
True or false? Ben Hutton has a tattoo of Scott Neidermayer getting a tattoo of Ben Hutton.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Did you know that I heard Ben Hutton once fought off a ferocious pack of wolves to save a baby. How could you not vote for this man?

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I heard that Ben Hutton's hockey stick has no blade. He simply stabs that puck with his stick and harpoons it into the net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad