Voracek v. Esposito

Louis Houde

Jan 28, 2006
Trois-rivières
Esposito is soft, i mean, he only seeks the perfect play, no grit AT ALL, he waits for the puck, keep his head down, selfish and ALWAYS looks bored and uninterested to play hockey.

Esposito got impressive speed,nice changing gears,can make accurate
pass and deke like no other in the 'Q'.. but he got no heart, unwillingness to compete and score the important goal.

Currently, he's able to make a lot of points just with his talent,... but
in the nhl, those who only rely on their talents fail miserably to succed.

You do not draft someone because he's owning the 'Q', you draft a guy to perform in the nhl, and in that way, Voracek is willing to pay the price to succed, he's not lazy, he's always giving his 100% to make things happen. Voracek will have a job in the nhl.. Esposito will be another Daigle,Pavel Brendl.... a boy with no heart, no desire , just incredible talent not used properly.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I don't understand why Esposito's stock is falling yet Voracek's is rising. I don't know much about the QMJHL but right now I see that Esposito is outscoring Voracek, what's the deal?

Voracek is A. A rookie in the league, so his scoring is going to be down a bit, the adjustment period...B. Voracek is on one of the weakesst teams in the QMJHL, no offensive help really...Espo has some good offensive players to play with. Voracek plays a complete game, and has like decent power on the ice, Espo is soft, pulls off moves that might not work against pros and stuff, Voracek plays a pro game now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad