NFL: Von Miller under Criminal Investigation

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Domestic violence isn't cool either way....but please tell me he wasn't stupid enough to beat on his pregnant ex.

Send texts to her about how you hoped the baby miscarried...and then you're suddenly under investigation?

Absolute ****ing donkey.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Domestic violence isn't cool either way....but please tell me he wasn't stupid enough to beat on his pregnant ex.

Send texts to her about how you hoped the baby miscarried...and then you're suddenly under investigation?

Absolute ****ing donkey.

Beating up a pregnant women is the perfect reason to crush someone's nut sack.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
If it’s physical the Broncos need to unload him.
Its all going to depend on whether he can still play. If he cant play very well anymore hes gone. If he can still play at a high level they will keep him. Its as simple as that. Im tired of expecting organizations to do the right thing when it comea to these situations

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Its all going to depend on whether he can still play. If he cant play very well anymore hes gone. If he can still play at a high level they will keep him. Its as simple as that. Im tired of expecting organizations to do the right thing when it comea to these situations

Unfortunately this is about it, unless he went full Ray Rice, Broncos are going to cut him only if it's beneficial to them. Based on those messages Miller seems like a real scumbag though.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I'm not sure the Ray Rice incident faded enough for that to happen, but I absolutely expect Godeell to suspend him.

His girlfriend released this statement:

"In light of recent media reports regarding my relationship with Von, I feel that I need to address a couple things,'' Denise wrote. "First and foremost, at no point in our relationship was there any type of physical abuse or violence by Von, whatsoever. For anyone to say otherwise, or speculate such, is wrong.

"With regards to my (previous) social media posts, a part was misconstrued and taken out of context. I do regret making a private situation public, and in doing so, bringing unwanted attention to both Von and myself.

"Von and I are excited to be welcoming our baby into the world, and are committed to raising our child with love and compassion, together as a family.

Sincerely, Megan Denise."

So if the police don't end up pressing charges, I expect a few game suspension and counseling.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
"Misconstrued and taken out of context"

Didn't he want her to get abortion? Didn't he say he was praying for a miscarriage?

How the hell can those be misconstrued and taken out of context?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

Didn't he want her to get abortion? Didn't he say he was praying for a miscarriage?

They were in a fight and saying shit he didn’t mean, but yeah it’s pretty awful at least to the scale of the Christian Bale or Alec Baldwin tapes.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg

What else could she write? Regardless of what Miller has done, she and their child are certainly not better off if Miller loses his job.

This must be a difficult situation for her, so I don't blame her for anything. Just like Rice' partner, who fought for his reinstatement although he severely beat her (at least once, as far as we know), victims in domestic violence cases often are in a "Catch 22" situation, even more so with mutual children involved. I don't know what happened between Miller and Denise, but I am very sure that she chose these words carefully and obviously not completely on her own...

Gruß,
BSHH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad