Vladimir Tkachev

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
are you interested in him because you saw his epic penalty shot?

Nope. I believe you're speaking of the 93' born player. I'm interested in any info on the 95' born player. He was taken #39 overall in the CHL import draft by the Moncton Wildcats. His agent and Moncton's GM (Danny Flynn) says he 100% commited to Moncton if he doesn't sign a pro contract in the KHL. According to his agent he's not interested in their "B Team" either.

So... I was wondering how his camp was going. I heard he scored a couple of goals in exhibition play with Avangard. Think he'll be signed ?

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
I just watched his latest interview for you, okay. He said that the team sent him to the Junior Cup to prove his skills, he's doing really well there and his chances to get into the senior roster for the next season are pretty high.

Still, I don't think that an inquiry thread about a player who doesn't even play in the KHL yet belongs here.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
I just watched his latest interview for you, okay. He said that the team sent him to the Junior Cup to prove his skills, he's doing really well there and his chances to get into the senior roster for the next season are pretty high.

Still, I don't think that an inquiry thread about a player who doesn't even play in the KHL yet belongs here.

Thanks a lot , it's much appreciated. I didn't get much response in other threads and figured since he's trying out for the KHL that it would be okay here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad