visiting Vancouver

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I went to Vancouver and Victoria last year and absolutely loved it! Especially the seawall by Stanley park and the Capilano Suspension Bridge. I hope to go back and visit again someday. By far one of my favorite cities in North America.

The Lynn Creek Suspension bridge is every bit as nice, and is not a tourist trap, and is free. And has great hiking in the area.

When we visit Vancouver with friends, we always do it. Q E Park is also nice in the summer time.

Took my brother in law to grouse, was pissed to find out you can't just go up for half an hour, its $40 minimum per person, and they ahve it set up so you spend the day up there. What a rip off.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
i am just going to add this here incase anyone ever searches this stuff. Go Whale watching out of Steveston.(or Victoria if you are there) You go on a a smaller boat that holds like 15 people. It was unreal. we were the only locals on the boat. the rest were from Ottawa, USA, and parts of Europe. It was about 4.5 hours round trip as you go out from the Fraser onto the ocean and see the islands on the way to finding the whales. It is a little bumpy on the smaller boat but that made it even more enjoyable for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad