Visiting team practices

BigBadBruin

Aug 21, 2002
Saskatoon
We are coming in for the Bruins game this week and are hoping to be able to catch one of their practices. Are the visiting team game day practices usually open to the public? What time do they start? Any idea where & when they might practice on the off day Tuesday?

Thanks.

Oil Gauge

5+14+6+1=97
Apr 9, 2009
I believe they usually practice at Rexall. Don't think its open to the public. I could be mistaken though.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Try tweeting the Oilers twitter account to ask? They usually can answer questions I think.

Lewy

May 26, 2011
Get in touch with Bruins PR and the Oilers PR. I've seen people get in to the building for a meet and greet after practice before.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
We are coming in for the Bruins game this week and are hoping to be able to catch one of their practices. Are the visiting team game day practices usually open to the public? What time do they start? Any idea where & when they might practice on the off day Tuesday?

Thanks.

I believe they usually practice at Rexall. Don't think its open to the public. I could be mistaken though.

only time visiting teams allow other fans to watch their practice I believe is when they use WEM (atleast back when is was still shiny and new)--other then that they were never open to the public.

Teams have enough problems keeping the opposition from seeing their practice

BigBadBruin

Aug 21, 2002
Saskatoon
In the release announcing Subban's recall on the Bruins website, it says the Bruins are practicing Tuesday at 11:00 at the Leduc Rec Center. Subject to change of course. I assume this means it would be open to the public.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
In the release announcing Subban's recall on the Bruins website, it says the Bruins are practicing Tuesday at 11:00 at the Leduc Rec Center. Subject to change of course. I assume this means it would be open to the public.

Yep, sounds like it. :nod:

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013

I was just about to reply and say they will probably practice in Leduc. That's where most teams practice. Go on the Leduc Rec center website and team practices are usually on the schedule on the site.

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
only time visiting teams allow other fans to watch their practice I believe is when they use WEM (atleast back when is was still shiny and new)--other then that they were never open to the public.

One time the Canadians practiced at NAIT and it was open to the public. I went and watched Patches practice his one timer for a solid 30-40 minutes.

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013

Nah there's lots of practices in leduc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad