Speculation: Vinny Prospal

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
With Stamkos out for a long period of time and this team still wanting to make strides towards qualifying for the playoffs and option for Yzerman could be signing Vinny Prospal? He likely wouldn't cost a lot and could be slotted in as a 2nd or 3rd line center.

I've always loved Vinny and would love to see him back in a Lightning uniform. I see this as a better option than bringing Kucherov or Vladdy up as I think it's in there best interest to remain in Syracuse.

Thoughts?

newham89

Feb 11, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I think we wait until at least the end of our western road trip before deciding if a move is needed. Wouldn't be the worst idea though. Experience to go with youth. His stats last year are good for a 37 year old, why is he still unsigned?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'd rather see the team try to rally with a call-up first and someone who's part of the organization over a temporary replacement, who will probably be gone next season.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'd like to see Kucherov get a chance. Namestnikov wouldn't be a bad choice either. Give these young guys a chance.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I want kucherov up.

I will accept vladdy.

I honestly am ok with angelidis and just moving everyone up a notch.

We got options on offense is D am worried on. Now saying that,,,, first heard salo was a month now hearing maybe just tomorrow.

We are totally fine if that is the case:)

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Time to bring the Russians up boys! See who is ready to take the big stage I think.

And now I'm really glad to see the extra D-men on our roster. Lets see if Sustr can handle big time minutes with Hedman. and Barbs has a few games to hopefully help him adjust and be ready to go. We may be needing them both for a few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad