Speculation: Vincent Trocheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Similar to RNH thread. Let’s talk about the player and what we’d give for him. He’s 26 and could be a top 6 C for 6-8 more years. I like the player a lot and Florida could move him if Borgstrom breaks out.

Problem is that Florida doesn’t need wingers.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not sure what Florida needs. Would actually rather go after Borgstrom or Heponiemi though if they’re available.

If it came to it, I'd definitely include Brodin. Nothing else we have on D would be valuable enough, I would think.

Actually looking at their roster, they don't NOT need wingers. Would be down with giving up some wingers for him too.

Last edited:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I got all excited and thought MN had just gotten him in a trade when I saw this thread.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I agree with principle of trading a couple of young assets for a center to play with Kap. Team looks a lot different we have 2/3 of a 1st line.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Not sure what Florida needs. Would actually rather go after Borgstrom or Heponiemi though if they’re available.

If it came to it, I'd definitely include Brodin. Nothing else we have on D would be valuable enough, I would think.

Actually looking at their roster, they don't NOT need wingers. Would be down with giving up some wingers for him too.

I saw Heponiemi play last year in Helsinki in a Liiga game against IFK Helsinki and my god is he tiny. His Elite Prospects profile has him listed at 148 pounds. Yet he was one of the most effective players on the ice and has put up points everywhere he goes. He's a playmaker before scorer but I don't see him as an NHL center. I'd love him on this team though, he is so creative.

Borkstrom is a big boy, RH shot center who is more balanced in scoring and probably projects much better at C than Heponiemi. If he is available in any capacity, I'd like to know the cost.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I saw Heponiemi play last year in Helsinki in a Liiga game against IFK Helsinki and my god is he tiny. His Elite Prospects profile has him listed at 148 pounds. Yet he was one of the most effective players on the ice and has put up points everywhere he goes. He's a playmaker before scorer but I don't see him as an NHL center. I'd love him on this team though, he is so creative.

Borkstrom is a big boy, RH shot center who is more balanced in scoring and probably projects much better at C than Heponiemi. If he is available in any capacity, I'd like to know the cost.
Is Borgstrom a RH shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad