Vincent Trocheck Appreciation

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Not sure what else this guy has to do to get more attention outside of Florida.

Barkov seems to be getting most of the praise, but every game I watch it is Trocheck doing so much of the little things and the announcers constantly praising him. I hate the term "most underrated" player, but if this guy isn't in the top 2-3 players that deserve much more recognition, not sure who the hell would be above him.

One of the quietest 30 goal 70 point seasons so far....24 years old and still getting better

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'd argue our best pick of the Tallon era when you consider 3rd round pick and production/growth compared to a Bakrov/Huberdeau/Ekblad.

Is smashing his current contract and is winning the captaincy vote between our fans.
I'd be more than fine with

Trocheck/Barkov - C
Barkov/Ekblad - A
Yandle/Ekblad - A (both deserve it)

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanDream

PattyLafontaine

Apr 5, 2006
Not sure what else this guy has to do to get more attention outside of Florida.

Barkov seems to be getting most of the praise, but every game I watch it is Trocheck doing so much of the little things and the announcers constantly praising him. I hate the term "most underrated" player, but if this guy isn't in the top 2-3 players that deserve much more recognition, not sure who the hell would be above him.

One of the quietest 30 goal 70 point seasons so far....24 years old and still getting better

Leave Florida to answer your question

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I'd argue our best pick of the Tallon era when you consider 3rd round pick and production/growth compared to a Bakrov/Huberdeau/Ekblad.

Is smashing his current contract and is winning the captaincy vote between our fans.
I'd be more than fine with

Trocheck/Barkov - C
Barkov/Ekblad - A
Yandle/Ekblad - A (both deserve it)

I would love to see Trocheck wear the C for good, he looks like a perfect locker room leader and we know what he does on the ice as well.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad